Saturday, May 9, 2015

Blush a little more fellas :)

I love to use the word "blush".. May be because I tend to blush a lot and moreover, I am quick to know when somebody else blushes too :)
So why this " blush" talk in the middle of a full moon night ?

Well... I don't know about others. .but I love midnight showers in hot tubs..with music...dim light and soothing sensuous aroma all around me... Many a times even a big hot tub is inspiring enough for me to head into the bath in late night or wee hours ...
Tonight was one of such instances.... One of my top favourites of my Dubai stay is my big tub in here and the lovely hot shower :) so after a tough week that was swamped with work and a weekend that started with an ill me...I just felt my inner self calling out to me for some "me time pampering"...
Randomly I just put on play one of Kishore kumar's multiple jukeboxes available on youtube...and let the pleasure of the shower soak me in ...
And then when in the midst of the shower I was doing my own saira banu gimmicks.. The song that suddenly plays is what made me scribble all this about " blush"... The song was -any guesses? :)

...roop tera mastana...pyar mera deewana..bhool koi humse na hojae...

The filmy me blushed instantly :) I wish there were many such Kishore kumars :) I so wish I was born in an era of Kishore kumar...Audrey Hepburn...Vivien Leigh :) the graceful classic era...
Yeah yeah yeah....so many emotions ..so many thoughts....hardly linked...except the fact that they all originated in the brain of a current day saira banu or Audrey howsoever you may like to call me ;) the world will be prettier if we all learn to smile little more....love little more...blush little more :) gracias !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment